Wednesday 28 January 2015

Collective Haul

After the break I've had I thought I'd hit you with a collective haul.
These are a few things I've picked up recently after Christmas - I haven't bought too much as I'm saving my money but new things are always nice!

The first place I went to was Topshop. I received a gift card for Christmas and couldn't wait to spend it. The gift card didn't cover all of this but it made a nice contribution!
I have been on the hunt for a pair of loafers for a while now and when I saw that these black ones were on sale I jumped at them! I think they were on sale for either £15 or £20 - a complete bargain.
I have also been lusting over a pair of Russell & Bromley loafers for such a long time however I just cannot bring myself to buy them, so when I saw these brown Kink Loafers on the website I bought them straight away. One thing about these loafers however, is that they go very thin at the front so it may be wise to go a size up.
I also picked up a pair of black coated Joni Jeans, an animal print blouse and a black jersey playsuit - however they're all in the was at the moment!


I was then looking for a tan blazer so I picked this one up from H&M. 
It's a lovely fit with a satin texture on the inside and sleeves.


For Christmas I was also given a Next gift card so I picked up this blouse from the sale for I think £12 or there about. I still have some money left on my gift card so I can't wait to buy something else! I love the multiple patterns on this and the grandad collar which is very flattering.


This dress was a complete impulse buy! In fact my boyfriend was the one that convinced me to buy it.
This gorgeous dress is from Ted Baker and was £80 down from £160! I just couldn't resist it!
It's such a flattening dress, pulling you in at just the right places - I cannot wait to wear it somewhere special.



I was then in need of a new foundation so I picked up the Maxfactor Face Finity 3-in-1 foundation.
There was also an offer of another Maxfactor product being half price so I picked up a 24 hour lipstick.
I am yet to use either products but when I do a review will be up so keep an eye out for that!
I then saw that my favourite perfume was on sale so I thought I may as well pick up another bottle.



I also got a Lush gift card which was very much appreciated! 
I only picked up two things - I still have some money left on the gift card - which was the 'Twilight' bath ballistic and the 'The Comforter' bubble bar.
I've used 'Twilight' before and loved it so much that I couldn't resist picking it up once again. 
I've never tried 'The Comforter' though so I cannot wait to try it. 





Lastly I popped to Nike in need of some new gym gear. 
I picked up two gym tops which are SO comfy! 
Then I bought myself a full tracksuit - the hoodie is also in the wash - and I have lived in that since I've got it.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've bought since Christmas.
As I said it wasn't much as I'm saving my money but new things are always fun!
Apologies that my posts have been sparse recently - I will try to post as much as I can, I just need to start getting back into the swing of things.

Hi Adam.

Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment