Monday 3 November 2014

OCTOBER Favourites


It's November, I can now prepare for Christmas and it actually be acceptable, yay!
As you know, as a month comes to an end it's time to tell you my favourites.

My first favourite of the month is my Jack Wills Gilet.
I've had this for 3/4 years now and whilst it may not be the most glamorous of jackets, it is so comfy and has been my go to jacket recently as the weather has been getting cooler. 


My second and last fashion favourite is this Pussy Bow Blouse from Missguided.
I don't have very many blouses and have been trying to slowly build up my collection.
I found this one on Missguided and fell in love with it, it's simple as it's black but the added bow gives it a bit more.



My last item favourite of the month is actually an old favourite & I think I may have already mentioned it in a monthly favourites before.
It is the Rimmel London Day 2 Night mascara. 
I love this mascara as you can either go for a very natural look using the length mascara, as it only put a small bit of mascara on, or you can go for a more dramatic look with the volume brush which puts a lot more product on the lashes.






Now for my non-item favourites.

I have two favourite films of the month, both of which were relatively 'weird'.
The first one is called Lucy which has been in the cinema the past month; it's was based around science and drugs, and was very captivating to watch.
I then really enjoyed a film called Syrup. This was a film about marketing, and again, it was very weird but was a film I just couldn't stop watching.

I haven't got a favourite song but I've been loving listening to Disney songs - well honestly, I always love listening to Disney songs.

My favourite app has been Youtube. I've just been loving watching Youtube videos in any spare time I have.

A favourite 'random' of mine this month is Lattes. As the weather has been getting cooler, it's only right to start drinking warm drinks, right? I love getting flavoured Lattes, especially caramel flavour.

Lastly, I haven't got a favourite day of the month, however, this month overall has been extremely positive for me. 
I've been given & taken so many new opportunities this month, as well as outings with friends and family, and family events.

That's it for my monthly favourites.
What have been your favourites this month?
You can find last months favourites here.



Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment