Monday 8 September 2014

H&M Studio A/W 2014: WISHLIST


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 
If you follow me on twitter you will know I was ecstatic for H&M's Studio Autumn/Winter 2014 range to be released.
I decided to pick my favourite pieces from the collection to show you. 

The first is this basic grey t-shirt. I love a basic t-shirt as they go with everything and are easy to chuck on when you're just not sure what to wear.

Second is this pair of 'studded trousers'. I'm really into wearing formal trousers at the moment, and these ones are just gorgeous!

Third, I love the look of this 'fine knit dress'. As we all know dresses are my thing and I cannot resist a gorgeous dress when I see one.

Fourth, this bustier was one of the first pieces to catch my eye. I have wanted a top like this for a long time now and I love how this one is a little different to the other bustiers that are being sold.

 Lastly, I thought this Zebra print t-shirt was gorgeous. I love a good print on a t-shirt as well as black and white so for me this top is the perfect combination.


I hope you don't mind this short post for this week.
What are your favourite pieces from the H&M Studio A/W 2014 Collection?


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment