Friday 13 June 2014

Romantic Bike Trip

A few weekends ago, the weather decided to perk up after a drizzly grey week, so my best friend - Jenni - and I decided to go for a little bike trip & picnic. 
I thought I'd document the day for you.
Unfortunately, as shown in the pictures the bike Jennifer took decided to blow up! Which meant she had the difficult task of half riding, half walking the bike home. Sorry Jenni...









Clearly trying very hard to fix the blown tyre.





I hope you enjoyed this different post for today.
It was a cute little day & I cannot wait for it to be summer so I can go on lots of bike rides - hopefully without broken tyres this time!

Here are Jenni's links if you're interested in seeing more of her beautiful face!


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment