Friday 2 May 2014

APRIL Favourites

Another month has come and flown by! So as routine goes, here is my favourites of the month...

First favourite is the 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lipgloss by Soap & Glory. I've had this for a while now, when I initially got it, I wasn't a huge fan of it but recently I've been looooving it. Check out my matching nail varnish too!


I cannot explain how much I am obsessing over my new Ted Baker bag! I received this as a present from my little brother & sister for my 17th birthday this month, and have used it non stop. It's the absolute perfect size for shopping, as it's is just big enough for the things you need and no more - I have a tendency to over pack my bag!


Another present I was given for my birthday was this gorgeous Thomas Sabo bracelet and charms, from my lovely boyfriend! If you're interested in a close up, there's one either on my Instagram or my Breton Elephant post here.


A random favourite would be the new heart shaped wicker fairy lights I bought for my bed, from Primark. I love the dainty and girly look of them, with the mild glow they give off. It makes my room feel so cosy.


My last favourite 'thing' is my huge teddy bear Hugo. He is also a birthday present, given to me by my best friend. He's officially replaced my boyfriend. He's the most cuddly, squishy, loveable bear. Oh, how sad am I...


My favourite film of the month may be Divergent. However, I think the book was much better personally.

My favourite song is Nobody To Love by Sigma. I just love singing along to it as it puts me in such a good mood!

My favourite app of the month is probably my Theory Test Revision app! I've constantly been on it revising for my driving theory test.

My favourite 'random' of the month would have to be.. shopping! What girl doesn't love shopping hey?! For the last few months since before Christmas however, I've been saving & only buying things if they're a necessity. This month though, as it was my birthday, I decided to spend some of money & have a few shopping outings! 

Lastly, my favourite day of the month would have to be the 24th! That is because... I passed my Theory Test, first time!! As well as this would be the 29th as.. my dad bought me a car! A little blue Clio, which is just the cutest thing in the world! I couldn't believe it when both these things happened, and now I just cannot wait to officially drive! Lastly, my birthday was also a great day, which you can see here.

What have been your monthly favourites?

Read my last monthly favourites here.

Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment