Saturday 5 April 2014

NEW IN: Dresses

Happy April & Happy Easter!
Recently I've been having a little love affair with... dresses. 

I've nearly always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal but ever since I started Sixth Form and the rules are to be 'formal', I've found myself wearing more and more dresses. And I love it.

I hadn't realised how much I'd quite gotten into dresses until I looked at the only things I'd bought since February, they're all dresses!

Here are the five dresses I've recently purchased; all for very reasonable prices.















Blue Baroque Print Dress: Quiz (Here)
Daisy Print Dress: Quiz (Similar Here)
Blue/Yellow Baroque Print Shift Dress: Quiz 
Gingham Print Dress: Primark (Here)
Pink Aztec Print Tunic Dress: New Look (Here)


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment