Wednesday 19 February 2014

WISHLIST: Mid-Month Edition

                              
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I was stuck for what to post this week as if I'm honest, whilst I should have taken advantage of the half term to create lots of posts... I've instead sat in my bed all day watching Prison Break, oops!
Whilst watching Prison Break, I was also browsing through the 'new in stock' on different websites, as any girl does and saw many things I wanted so thought why not a wishlist! 

I nailed it down to these six items.

First, this slouchy fit pocket top from Mango. A lot of days I like to dress up and feel 'pretty' but some days I just feel like being a slob and being comfy whilst sitting through my sixth form classes. I really loved the oversized look and think this would look perfect paired with my favourite Topshop Leigh jeans.

Fitting with the comfy theme is this 'Simplicity' top from Zara. Again, it just looks so comfortable and I think it would look lovely paired with jeans or a skirt.

Next, is this transparent stripy top from Mango. I've been lusting after one of these for ages, they're plastered all over Instagram and Tumblr, however, in England it's not exactly been the weather to wear one or bother investing in one. It shall soon be warming up though, so I hope to see this in my summer wardrobe! 

Ooh, a pair of shoes! I'm really into this chunky type of heel from Topshop at the moment. I think they'd be perfect for either our current weather or the coming summer. 

Again, back to Mango for this gorgeous skirt. I love the different patterns on it, which would be lovely for summer!

Lastly, a bikini! I'm in love with this tropical print bikini, it just screams summer and sunning it up! 

What's on your wishlist right now?



Choies-The latest street fashion

2 comments:

  1. Looved that Mango top, I'm Argentinian and I live there (off course) and I've been looking for some top like this for ages!.. Maybe next season who knows..
    Hey great blog! I don't know how a get here, but I loved it, I can't believe you're only 16, you are a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you should get it!
    aww thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete