Friday 7 February 2014

Sunday Funday: OOTD

Last Sunday, I went out with my Dad & two of my siblings to the Chinese for dinner.
It wasn't anything special but I was in the mood to do a blogpost and OOTD's are my favourite posts, so here you go!

First, I thought I'd share my make up. I wear the same make-up everyday so it's really not that special, but I added the Maybelline Baby Lips in shade Cherry Me to add some colour to my lips. You can see my daily make-up here.

I wore a very simple outfit of beige jeans, an oversized white jumper, converse and a leather jacket. This outfit was super comfy and the stretchy jeans allowed me to eat Chinese to my hearts content!










Jeans - River Island
Top - Topshop
Bag - New Look
Purse - Ted Baker (here)
Watch - Avon
Lips - Maybelline



Choies-The latest street fashion

4 comments: