Sunday 29 December 2013

A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year...



Hello you! I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas and stuffed your faces till you couldn't stuff them anymore - as we all know that is what Christmas is best for!
It seems to be that Christmas has come and gone in a whirlwind, I still feel like I'm in the pre-Christmas mood - help! I'm confused?

I don't know about you, but I just cannot get my head around the fact that it is almost 2014! This year has completely flown by - although I must sadly say, I can't wait to see the back of 2013, it just has not been my year at all! 
I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited to welcome the new year and embrace it to my hearts content, I'm really - rather cliche of me - hoping 2014 will be 'my year', onwards and upwards!

When I sat down to write this post, I wasn't entirely sure what it where it was heading - I'm winging it right now!
However, I have come to the conclusion that this is going to be my end of 2013 round up and pre-2014 resolution and hopes post.

To begin with lets round 2013 up...
Personally for me I went through a very hard time - I won't go into it and this is NO WAY a sympathy post - but I suffered for the best part of this year, only catching glimpses of times when I felt truly happy.
One of things that has made me happy this year is you! Yep that's right, every single one of you sweet little people who take your time to follow, read and comment on my blog. Every time I get an email about a new comment or follower my heart skips a beat - not even joking!
It's also the same on my themed Instagram account. I set the account up in April and no way did I think eight months later I would have two thousand plus followers! 
So, I'd like to say a huge, massive, gigantic, enormous THANK YOU!! 

As this year hasn't been the greatest, I'm determined to go into the new year with a positive, fresh mind. 
I know we all make resolutions - that come on, don't always get stuck to - but I honestly really want to try to stick to mine!

First is my effort with my blog, as you have probably noticed recently I haven't been posting too much, that is due to personal issues however I lost a bit of the love I have for blogging and so I'd love to regain that and put loads of effort back into blogging.
Secondly, I want to have a more clear, positive mind and not let the small things bother me!

Next year is going to be quite a big year for me: I'll be turning seventeen which means I can FINALLY learn to drive! I'll also be taking my A-levels - which could impact how much I blog before summer.

I honestly cannot wait to tackle another year, so let's see what is in store!!

I hope you have an amazing New Year and I can't wait to see you next! 

Now to end the year with some lovely Choies discounts:
Save 10% off on any Choies new arrivals
1) Save 15% off on Choies for any orders! 
Code: Jan2014aff
Ends Jan.31, 2014
(2) Save $25 off for orders over $159!
Code: 159aff
Ends Jan.31, 2014

Play games to win prize at choies

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! xx

    http://a-little-treat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete