Thursday 7 November 2013

Angela-Roi Handbags

Recently, I was contacted by Angela and Roi who run the website www.AngelaRoi.com
They're an online handbag shop but with a difference; a portion of the price paid for each handbag goes towards a different non-profit health organisation. The organisation the money is sent to is determined by the colour of the handbag, they call this their 'Donate by Colour mission'.
What is also special about these handbags is not only are they beautiful but they are made with vegan leather too, therefore no harming of animals - I particularly love this fact. 
Now, I won't lie when I say the handbags are on the expensive side however, as a portion of it goes to charity I really don't think that matters!


This shows what the different colours represent and send money to.




I'd really love to get the Sunday Dark-Green Tote as the colour represents something close to me however, with Christmas just around the corner and saving needing to be done for presents I can't fathom spending that much money just yet, but just wait until after Christmas and I have spending money Angela and Roi, I'll definitely be grabbing myself one of those bags!

I'm really happy Angela and Roi contacted me as I think their business is heading to a great future due to the fact they aim to help charities. 
If you'd like to check out Angela and Roi yourself and learn more about the cause, be sure to head over to their website. Whilst you're there, give their bags a little nosey and let me know which is your favourite!

Good luck Angela and Roi!






Play games to win prize at choies

No comments:

Post a Comment