Saturday 26 October 2013

The Liebster Award

So, the lovely Jodie from Teacups and Bluebells tagged me for the Liebster Award! If you haven't already, go check out her blog here.

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Link the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
2. Answer the ten questions the blogger has created
3. Keep the chain going and nominate ten of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create ten different/interesting questions for your nominees to answer

Now onto the questions Jodie asked:

1) If you could travel in time, where would you go? 
I would probably go either really really far into the future or into the past around the war time.

2) What make up item could you not live without? 

Hmm... I'm not a massive make-up person however I would hate to be without mascara as I think without it I just look tired!

3) If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

This is a tough one but I would probably choose Geordie Shore as I love it and it never fails to make me laugh.

4) What's your favourite clothes shop? 

It's hard to decide as if I had enough money to buy as much as I wanted it would either be Topshop or Zara, however, I tend to shop mostly in Primark as it's cheap and actually has such lovely items, therefore I would have to say Primark!

5) The best holiday you've ever been on? 

This is also a tough one as I went on a once in a lifetime experience to Lapland with my whole family (there is a lot of us!) when I was in year 5 so around 9/10 years old, and that was seriously one of the best experiences of my whole life, however, I'm a through and through Disney child, and before my parents broke up I visited Disney every year at least twice and every time it was so magical. It's hard to pick so I'm going to say both of them, oops...

6) What would your idea of a perfect day be? 

Going out shopping in London in the day preferably in November/December, grabbing lunch in Harrods, touring round London for a while then going home, then snuggling up in pyjamas with films, food, some drink and covers! 

7) What country have you never been to, but really want to visit?

America, it's my dream to visit America!

8) Favourite band/artist? I don't really have a favourite as my music taste is all over the place, it just really depends on my mood! However at the moment, I quite like Flume and Rudimental, although saying that I could listen to Daughter whatever mood I'm in!

9) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? I would be a Disney Princess at DisneyLand, as I said before I have always loved Disney and it is a massive part of my life, through experience I know how amazing it is to meet the characters and truly believe they're real. I'd love to be a Disney Princess and make children's (like mine) dream come true, it would actually be the most amazing job!

10) What 3 words best describe you? 
Clumsy, goofy and crazy!

My nominations are:
1. bethcapewell
2. definemyheart
3. lollylovesx
4. omfgwinnie
5. theperksofbeing-amber
6. alicecryans
7. nellmabellou
8. a-grevstad
9. who-the-fuck-is-chanel
10. cestunejolievie

My questions are:
1. If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?
2. If you had to choose perfect hair or perfect skin, which would you choose?
3. Favourite movie?
4. Where would be your ideal holiday?
5. If you could choose any career to be, which would you choose and why?
6. Favourite exotic animal?
7. What is your favourite style of clothing?
8. Celebrity crush?
9. What is your favourite country in the world and why?
10. Describe your self in one word.

I've loved doing this tag and I can't wait to see what my nominees reply to my questions! Don't forget to check them out!


Play games to win prize at choies

4 comments:

  1. Hello,thank you so much for tagging me!
    I'm currently writing my post and I was just wondering what you'd like me to link you as?
    Beauty is the eye of the beholder/intheeyeof-this?

    Thanks again,
    Alice x x x

    alicecryans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! Intheeyeof-this please, can't wait to see your post!xx

      Delete
  2. Great post Alice! I loved reading your answers :) Being a Disney Princess for the day is such a good idea! I went to Disney in Florida for the first time this year and it was amaaazing :) Hope you've had a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I loooove Disney but unfortunately I've never been to any of the American ones xx

    ReplyDelete