Saturday 19 October 2013

My Daily Make-Up

Today I have my first beauty related post on my blog - that's because I prefer fashion over beauty but anyway!
For the past couple months I haven't been wearing full on make-up however, due to the sun no longer being out 24/7 I don't have enough of a tan to get away with not wearing any, so last week I pulled out my make-up bag and went back to wearing a full house.
The products I use on a daily basis are:
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation (Medium)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder
- Technic Blusher
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara (although I often swap between mascara's)
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
- Lipstick of choice 
I also use brushes to apply my foundation, powder and blusher which I got from Barbra Daily and Cosmopolis. 




I start off by applying foundation to my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, then use my brush to blend it in to the rest of my face and down my neck. I then blot the concealer under my eyes to cover up my dark circles (damn sixth form!) taking it up my cheek bones and nose then blend in again with my middle finger. To set this, I take a big powder brush from Barbra Daily and apply the powder all over my face and neck, as it's 'transparent' it does not change the colour of my face at all but acts as a set for my make-up to stop it coming off throughout the day.



After my powder has set I apply blusher to my cheekbones quite lightly, unfortunately I smashed the lid  -and the blusher itself - so I now have to wrap it in tissue! I then apply the eyebrow pencil (which really needs a sharpen!) following the line of my eyebrows, not too lightly but not too hard causing it to be just the right shade. I then apply mascara which a lot of the time is the one pictured however I do switch it up sometimes so I don't waste any other mascaras. Lastly I apply a lipstick, the lipstick I chose depends on my outfit that day as well as my mood so it changes nearly everyday, however I have noticed I've been leaning towards pink lipsticks lately!

Here's me with my daily make-up on - looking a bit doe-eyed in this first one haha!







Hopefully you enjoyed this post, I'm thinking of doing more make-up related posts, for example, season/holiday inspired looks so watch out for them if you're interested!
Are you excited it's finally getting colder?



Play games to win prize at choies

4 comments:

  1. i am SO happy that it's getting colder, i can't stand the heat.
    you have a lovely blog, love your make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your makeup is so beautiful omg, your skin looks flawless! AMAZING BLOG x

    http://www.scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so so much!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete