Monday 2 September 2013

Last Few Days

*PEASE READ NOTE AT THE END*


So the heat wave has returned for Britain an although last Monday (when these were shot) I only actually went out to Tesco, I thought why not take some pictures of my OOTDs in the last few days of summer holidays... (excuse the very old, as old as me, swing set in the background) 










T-Shirt - Hype.com
Skirt - H&M
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Deichmann
Bag - River Island
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Sunglasses - Primark

I have something for you today... Choies are holding a game in which you can play to win FREE CLOTHES/SHOPPING POINTS! So if you're interested just follow the link and see what you win.

I'm starting sixth form tomorrow and I now have a weekend job, therefore unfortunately I won't be able to post as often as I have been, I'll try at least to post once a week, however I know already I will slack some weeks, so in preparation, I'M SORRY. I hope you can stay dedicated to reading my blog and can understand that the next two years are going to be hard to manage school work and a blog, but thank you already as I have faith you will understand!

I hope you're enjoying your last few days of summer holidays or if you're already at school/work, then sorry!

http://www.choies.com/activity/findsomething



No comments:

Post a Comment