Monday 29 July 2013

Holidaying: Center Parcs

As I write this post I am on my way to Center Parcs for my holiday this summer!
Ill be spending a week in the gorgeous forest holiday park, this is where I go for my summer holidays every year and whilst a lot of people may prefer to go abroad and sun it up in somewhere like sunny Ibiza, I actually really love the time I spend here and I wouldn't change it for another holiday! A little fun fact for you: my family have been going there every year for 17 years, sometimes twice a year, therefore me being 16 I have been every single year of my life. We've also been to every single Center Parcs, today we're going to Elveden Forest - our favourite of them all.

                       


I thought I'd share with you what I'm wearing on my travel there - sorry if the photos aren't top quality, I had to use my iPad quickly before we came out.


       

Shorts - New Look
Vest top - Tesco
Belt - New Look
Flower Garland - Primark 
Pink Bag - Cambridge Market
Big Bag - Cath Kidston
Small Makeup Bag - Cath Kidston 




No comments:

Post a Comment